Cuanz protects all information provided by the user when the user uses all Cuanz services, including asking for confidentiality, integrity, and requires the personal data it manages.
Cuanz collects user data with the aim of managing and expediting the process of using the application and forum, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
- Information about user, such as :
- Phone number
- Contacts phone
- Address and/or location
- Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the user:
- Create or renew a Cuanz account, including a username, email address, phone number, password, address, photo, etc.
- Contact Cuanz, including through customer service;
- Interacting with other users through messaging, stream discussion, reviews, ratings and so on;
- Use services on Cuanz, including detailed transaction data and / or tip user transactions, including types, payment channels used, date and time of the transaction, as well as other transaction details;
- Use features that require permission to access the user's device.
- information that you provide to us in the course of using Cuanz (including information contained in any media uploaded for publication on our application and forum); and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Information about your computer/mobile and about your visits to and use of Cuanz (such as your IP address, geographical location, mobile type, referral source, length of visit)
PERSONAL DATA USAGE
- Cuanz has the right to use, store, use, and process data to improve user experience, quality and service of Cuanz
- Enable your use of the services available on the application and forum, including the facility to submit content;
- Send you general commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications, for example related to application and forum improvement, new features and content, or premium offerings;
- Send you email notifications of related third party offers which are targeted to Cuanz's focus (i.e. no spam) but not where you have opted out via the email settings on your profile;
- Perform internal activities needed to provide services on the Cuanz application and forum, such as solving software problems, bugs, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze trends in usage and activities;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Cuanz does not use user's personal data and information, to be processed, developed, cooperated with third parties for commercial purposes.
- Access internal or external storage of user devices for use in updating profile photos, uploading documents and images and storing downloaded documents
- In certain circumstances, Cuanz may need to use or disclose user data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the case of a dispute or legal process between the user and Cuanz.
USER CHOICE AND TRANSPARENCY
- Users can access and change information in the form of e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, profile photo and other information through the “settings" feature.
NUMBER AND CONTACTS PHONE
We will never scan or import your contacts unless you ask us to. If you choose to do so, we will only use your contact information to help you find friends or contacts who use Cuanz.
INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings (including proceedings contemplated by a third party, whether against us, you or another third party);
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
If you choose to publish information about yourself in your public profile or in articles you choose to publish on the webapplication and forum (both optional), this information will, of course, be publicly available on the internet.
While all payment information is sent over a secure protocol, other data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in).
THIRD PARTY SERVICES & APPLICATION AND FORUMS
Users may find advertising or other content on our Application and forum that link to the application and forums and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these application and forums and are not responsible for the practices employed by application and forums linked to or from our Application and forum.
In addition, these application and forums or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These application and forums and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Interaction on any other application and forum, including application and forums which have a link to our Application and forum, is subject to that application and forum's own terms and policies.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place inside the user device that runs the device in the form of preferentially managing the user during the application and forum.
- We may use both “session" cookies and “persistent" cookies on the application and forum. The session cookies enable our application and forum to keep track of you whilst you navigate the application and forum. The persistent cookies will enable our application and forum to recognise your computer when you visit our application and forum.
- Whilst session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser, persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools", “Internet Options", “Privacy", and selecting “Block all cookies" using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many application and forums, including ours.
- Cuanz may use features provided by third parties in order to improve the services and content of Cuanz, including the adjustment and presentation of advertisements to each User based on interest or visit history. If you don't want your ad to be displayed based on these adjustments, then you can set it through a browser.